- Develop, implement,and manage our social media strategy
- Define key KPIs and report to management monthly & quarterly
- Create content, contests, and promotions
- Build, implement, and manage social media advertising strategy including campaign creation, A/B testing, report results and findings, and stay within budget while maximizing ROI
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and refresh to optimize
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, eCom, Sales,and Product Development teams
- Monitor user engagement, respond to inquiries, and optimize content
- Additional tasks as needed
BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Minimum 2years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media best practices
- Experience supporting both B2B and B2C
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and metrics
- Preferably worked with CPG brands, especially food & beverage
- Very creative. Able to generate photography and small videos content
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills. Must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with team members, vendors, and clients at all levels inside and out of the organization.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to understand the company’s partner relationships are critical.
- Ability to evaluate opportunities for business development and manage a budget.
Majority of work is performed in a modern office setting at our office in Burlingame as well as remotely from home. The position allows for flexibility but requires a strong ability to manage time and work efficiently. Position may require attendance at conferences, training seminars or workshops on topics directly related to the position.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
The incumbent has no direct supervisory responsibilities