About the Company:
Are you owned by a Japanese company?
- Our parent company is Otsuka America Incorporated in San Francisco and our operations and our employees are based in California.
Do you ship product oversees?
- 99% of our sparkling spring and sparkling mineral water products are distributed and sold in the western United States.
- Tejava in PET and tea pods is now available on Amazon.
- We produce Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water (Spring & Mineral) and Tejava. For size and packaging details please visit at CrystalGeyser.com and Tejava.com.
Do you provide sponsorships for nonprofits?
- We believe in strengthening the communities where we do business by supporting local nonprofit organizations through sponsorships and product donations. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with us.
About the Water:
What do you do to sustainably manage the water sources you use?
- We participate in water monitoring programs and self-monitor/self-report to the California State Water Quality Control Board.
- Please visit our Sparkling Water website for more information about water sources.
About our Packaging:
- Our plastic bottles are PET and BPA free.
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles are a shatterproof and safe packaging container for both home and away-from-home use. PET bottles help to reduce our environmental impact, as they consume less energy to produce when compared to glass bottles and aluminum cans and are lightweight, requiring less energy to transport.
- PET bottles do not contain phthalates.
- PET bottles are fully recyclable and accepted at virtually every recycling center.
- For more information about PET bottles, please visit www.napcor.com
- We package our Original Sparkling Mineral Water and Tejava in 12 oz and 1 liter glass bottles.
- Glass bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Our Tejava tea pods are recyclable.
About our Operations:
Are you moving your operations to Mt. Shasta?
- In 2013, we purchased an idle water bottling facility in Mount Shasta with the goal of expanding our sparkling spring water production. We hope to be operating in Mount Shasta in 2018. For more information, please visit our website.
- We will continue to produce our Sparkling mineral water and Tejava products from our Calistoga and Bakersfield facilities.